Director of Marketing
Our client is seeking a Director of Marketing to accelerate their growth and enhance their brand in the market! The Director of Marketing will be responsible for maintaining and growing partner relationships while providing first-class support to existing clients and prospects.
This individual will work alongside the sales and customer success teams to drive awareness and activity from new and existing channels. The Marketing Director will be responsible for developing a marketing strategy and executing on this strategy. Team members must be self-starters capable of gathering and driving insights from our team members and clients, while also being able to work independently. There will be an emphasis on developing a plan and running structured tests with a goal of increasing our sales funnel and velocity.
- 6+ years of B2B SaaS Marketing experience
- Experience in a content driven/thought leadership marketing environment
- Proficiency with Marketing Tools Preferred (We are on Hubspot)
- Proficiency with SEO, Blogging, Webinars, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, White Papers, and Email Marketing
- Ability to generate marketing strategy, including revising user personas and marketing funnel frameworks, exploring and revising marketing messaging and branding, campaign planning, identification of experiments and tests, and developing a strategic marketing roadmap
- ROI focused - experience designing, executing, and measuring campaigns
- Understanding of marketing analytics
- Insurance, Risk Management and/or HR experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be available in Chicago