Director, Demand Generation
Founded in 2010, we saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 130 diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
As we’re accelerating our growth, we’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation to work out of our Chicago office and amplify our story and help us transform into a lean, mean sales & marketing machine.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build a world-class demand generation team: You’ll start with a small existing team of top-notch digital marketers and will be responsible for building and mentoring a larger organization that can power the next phase of our growth. This will mean identifying the right team structure, recruiting rock stars at every position, and fostering an empowered culture that’s driven by experimentation and rapid iteration.
- Hit growth targets by creating a winning demand gen strategy: You’ll architect an end-to-end plan that raises awareness of the company, drives lead flow that converts to pipeline, accelerates the sales cycle and fosters customer loyalty. Working closely with our Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Partner Marketing, and Customer Success teams, you will help create impactful campaigns and content throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Get us to predictability with our marketing programs: You’ll create best practices and reporting that gives us real-time visibility into performance of every part of the demand generation mix (paid media, email, web inbound, events and more) – and will use these insights to consistently deliver on lead generation, qualification and conversion goals.
- Help us move upmarket: Like most other healthcare specialties, the dental market is starting to consolidate. You’ll need to define and implement an account-based model (ABM) to help us effectively engage dental service organizations (DSOs) at scale.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of experience leading demand generation teams in the B2B technology space. SaaS industry is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation and related software such as Pardot and Salesforce; ability to assemble a high-performance marketing technology stack.
- Strong understanding of software buying processes and sales cycles, as well as inbound and outbound strategies, technologies and benchmarks.
- Hands-on experience with lead forecasting, campaign attribution reporting and ROI analysis.
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with sales and jointly owning the revenue number.
- Astute ability to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with immediately vested generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles. Casual jeans dress code.