Digital Analytics Manager
Scope of leadership role
Push business expectations further by joining a diverse team of collaborative individuals with one thing in mind; bridging the gap to customer empowerment. You’ll have the opportunity to influence change within an industry that has served as the backbone of society since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Our business is fortunate to have a hand in igniting this digital transformation as we apply insights from customer behavior, develop skillful content, and implement constant feedback to enhance a frictionless digital customer experience through a high performing team that will drive us into the future. The Digital Team is seeking talent that will, not only, strategize and execute researched decisions, but also approach each task with determined interest. You’ll have the opportunity to work with emerging technologies, from various mature customer, product, ecommerce technologies to more upcoming machine learning and artificial intelligence applications.
Our team is waiting for the next great addition, reach out today for more information.
This role is responsible for driving actionable understanding of customer behavior on-site, identifying ways to optimize the digital customer experience to meet e-Commerce and CX goals, and supporting the eCommerce team with its analytics needs. This role will encompass all the different website analytics including but not limited to customer, product, sales, marketing and pricing analytics.. This role will uncover opportunities to optimize site content and flow to minimize pain points and increase conversion, partnering cross-functionally on A/B testing, ensuring proper measurement set-up and timely delivery of results to drive continuous improvement. This role will lead a team of data analysts to convert strategic questions into ad hoc analyses that integrate findings and insights across channels & touchpoints to drive value for the overall digital customer experience.
- Manage and lead a team of data analysts to execute the full life cycle of website, marketing, ecommerce analytics from translating business goals into requirements and key performance indicators through execution, analysis and delivery of insights
- Work closely with the digital solution teams to generate insights, diagnose problems, and provide information for business and product decisions by transforming very large data sets into actionable information. Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Own the framing, design, duration and analysis of A/B, multivariate & personalization tests across website and all other digital tools
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve customer experience and drive increased conversion, engagement and brand loyalty
- Own reporting, metrics, analysis and web performance while also interpreting that data to understand effectiveness and communicating with key stakeholders
- Build and maintain tools and documentation to enable the consumption of data by the platform team and the entire company.
- Perform both regular and ad-hoc analysis leveraging a wide array of data tools.
- Develop team skillsets, ensure project prioritization tied to larger business strategy as well as work with team members to drive consistency and excellence in delivery of key insights.
The successful candidate will have proven experience…
- Bachelors degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related degree
- 7+ Years of related experience in digital analytics or web-based businesses
- Experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- R or Python programming language experience
- Advanced experience in Google Analytics
- 5+ years of experience in an ecommerce / digital analytics roles
- 2+ years of experience with on-site A/B testing management