Diesel Mechanic – Troy, IL
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly
- Properly complete the service and/or repairs assigned by Service Manager
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures
- Participate in, and utilize to the best of one’s abilities, technical training as assigned
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Adhere to EJ Equipment’s policies and procedures as they relate to labor operations, time and repair order documentation
- Any other duties as outlined by the Service Manager
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.