Customer Support Specialist
About Zero Friction:
Zero Friction is a rapidly growing sporting goods company that has a strong presence in the sporting goods industry and is in search of a Customer Support Specialist to help support new and existing customers with product knowledge and exceptional service. This position is on-site at their corporate office in Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
They are known for being on the cutting edge when it comes to introducing new products to players and creative packaging for its retail partners. They provide high-quality, technologically advanced products for golfers worldwide, including gloves, performance golf tees, balls, and accessories.
As a truly innovative company, Zero Friction established the performance golf tee market, creating the first and only performance tee to ever carry the PGA Tour logo. Their most recent success story includes innovative golf bag releases and a groundbreaking DistancePro GPS golf glove, which features the revolutionary idea of wearable GPS technology.
Why you should apply to be a Customer Support Specialist:
• This is a brand-new position due to significant growth
• You’ll be joining a fast-growing company that will help you identify your strengths and interests to develop your career long-term
• You get to be part of a collaborative, creative and innovative team
• And their office closes early on Fridays!
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Have an Associate’s degree or equivalent
• Have at least 1-2 years of experience interacting with new and existing customers or customer service related work
• Have unparalleled dedication to the customer and integrity of the company’s brand
• Are capable of wearing different hats, working in a fast-paced environment, and navigating through multiple systems
• Are optimistic and fueled by problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Have an eye for detail, are excellent organizers, strong at time management and exceptional at written and verbal communication
What’s a typical day as a Customer Support Specialist? You’ll be:
• Promptly and professionally responding to all inbound customer calls and inquiries
• Processing customer purchase orders and returns accurately and efficiently
• Managing order tracking, data entry and monitoring inventory
• Communicating product knowledge to customers
• Assisting with customer returns, including product pickup and reimbursements
• Working directly with the Logistics team to track and manage orders
• Managing the support queue and being responsible for driving customer requests in a timely manner
• Conducting initial investigations to evaluate and troubleshoot customer issues
• Monitoring internal and external processing systems daily
• Health insurance
• 401(k) match
• Paid time off
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.