Customer Success Manager
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're excited to share that financial services startup, Affirm is setting up shop in Chicago's River North neighborhood! This office will provide us with a much needed midwest outpost for our Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Product teams. Join us on our mission to build honest and transparent financial products that improve lives.
Affirm's mission is to deliver honest financial products to improve lives. We do this by partnering with top companies to offer responsible financial products at the point of sale. Working jointly with our clients, Affirm co-develops and executes on joint partnerships strategies to innovate and grow their businesses.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with online merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation. As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with key merchants to drive usage of the Affirm platform for increased adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. TheCustomer Success Manager position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization.
This role reports to our Director of Customer Success and is based in our Chicago office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise merchant accounts to foster strategic, long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive merchant usage, satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Promote marketing best practices and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Provide analysis of marketing programs to deliver measurable ROI and drive further adoption
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and escalations by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor’s degree with 7-10+ years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment
- Excellent enterprise customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage complex enterprise accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce preferred
- Experience with private label credit cards is a plus
- Excellent analytical abilities
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.