Customer Success Assistant
We design and develop software and hardware solutions that aim to enhance the in-store customer experience and automate the store’s operations. We also pioneered the ‘click and collect’ concept with the retail industry.
Our mission is the automation and enhancement of brick-and-mortar stores through deeply integrated solutions that provide a unique experience to end-users and simplify operators’ missions.
So far, we have over 40,000 installations around the world in 70 countries, 2 manufacturing plants, and a 100 people software division. In 2018, our systems processed more than 2 billion transactions. Our software innovation offices are located in the heart of Chicago’s West Loop.
Your role: Drive Thru Customer Success Assistant
As a Drive Thru Customer Success Assistant, you work in the Product Innovation squad. The Product Innovation squad is responsible for all the Hardware and Software products strategy and roadmaps, which include a dozen software solutions.
IDMB&ODMB are both powered by Creative Studio, a cloud-based software solution that allows marketing teams to schedule content on indoor and outdoor menu boards. We also offer operational solutions to help crew perform better and improve the customer experience in the Drive Thru.
You work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Deployment teams to support our international markets and get feedback from our customers.
As part of the Product Innovation squad, you also take an active part in our strategy and global product roadmap.
- Work closely with the Head of Drive Thru and the Drive Thru product team Hardware:
- Evaluate the needs for product changes and continuous improvements Software:
- Make UI mock-ups with branded content to ensure the best customer experience is presented during demos
- Prepare branded demos to support commercial meetings with leading QSR brands
- Support the various markets (US, Europe, Asia) in day-to-day operations, reported issues, and user management
- Troubleshoot issues with the various markets, reproduce and test in the lab to understand and fix problems
- Gather market feedback, define, and help prioritize the development roadmap of the product Commercial/Marketing:
- Support the markets in pre-sales meetings and general operations support
- Work with the Marketing team to create product messaging, presentations, and promotional content
- Less than 2 years of experience in Customer Support/Product Management Jr or a similar role minimum
- Experience in product marketing
- Strong interest in defining the user interface and user experience (case study and ideation)
- Languages: English (professional), other languages are a plus but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills (customers are spread all over US, Europe, Asia, so it is crucial to communicate clear goals and targets within different cultures and environments)
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- QSR industry experience (even in a restaurant) would be a strong plus
We offer all our employees:
- Important responsibilities in a team that is growing very quickly, seeking excellence, in all circumstances
- The possibility to travel across the world to work in many different cultural environments
- An insanely high level of freedom to create, develop your ideas, and have an impact on a multi-billion industry.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.