CRM Product Manager
About the Company
Following the 2019 merger of Anvil International and Smith-Cooper International, our unified company relaunched in March 2021 as ASC Engineered Solutions. Under a single name and logo, ASC Engineered Solutions continues our focus on improving the customer experience every day and striving to deliver service excellence. For more than 150 years we have provided the finest-quality pipe products and services with integrity and dedication to superior customer service at all levels. ASC Engineered Solutions provides expertise and product solutions for a wide range of applications, from plumbing and mechanical, HVAC, industrial and fire protection to mining, and oil and gas. Our comprehensive line of products includes: pipe couplings, plain-end fittings, valves, cast and malleable iron fittings, forged steel fittings, steel pipe nipples and couplings, pipe hangers and hardware, channel and strut fittings, mining and oil field fittings, and much more.
The CRM Leader will lead the strategy, analysis, and implementation of the CRM solution within global operations to increase sales productivity and reduce renewal attrition. Working with our SVP Digital and Technology, Operations, and the sales organization you will define not only the vision over the next 3 years, but the detailed roadmap and shorter-term portfolio goals. Objectives will be focused on scaling the organization, improving productivity, and streamlining and standardizing processes and reporting. Reporting and dashboards will be done via an established CRM, which you will develop.
What Makes This a Great Opportunity?
- Join a high growth organization with a proven track record of success and backed by a strong private equity partner
- Leadership team represents a diverse mix of investing and operating acumen from high profile organizations, and the US Military.
- You will drive the implementation and create the roadmap for the platform.
- You will become a key player on the Marketing & Commercial Operations team, and will be instrumental in identifying, creating, and managing tools and resources to enable and manage our Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams
- Your work will support critical functions, guide department-level strategies and help set long-term focus
- Have a major impact on the organization with the autonomy to drive how the team uses the CRM
- Highly visible role where you will see your value and that value will also be recognized by the executive leadership team and the Board.
- Have the ability to drive system set up. With your knowledge of what works, and what doesn’t, you have the autonomy to design from ground up. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the knowledge of how to do things better but hasn’t been able to act on it due to organizational push back/constraints.
What you will do:
- Take initiative and be deeply involved with the sales team to support their capabilities within the CRM system
- Work with senior management to ensure key functionalities are discovered and understood
- Act as a liaison between business owners and internal and external technology solution providers as well as for building, enhancing, and maintaining custom-built applications within the CRM
- Lead training for CRM and provide ongoing training as needed to current and new users.
- Assist with the testing of new or existing features, and or updates and the effect of application changes to current or new systems
- Ensure user adoption with key stakeholders and sustained use of the tool
- Become an expert in our business development and client relationship process and lead CRM trainings that support this work
- Assist team with any usability questions-from tactical to strategic
What you will bring:
- Proven track record of success in a CRM focused role
- Self-starter comfortable addressing ambiguous problems and finding creative solutions
- Track record of success implementing tools/processes and leading continuous improvement processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal/external tech support teams throughout projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills with proficiency in structuring strategic efforts and developing project plans/roadmaps
- High emotional intelligence (i.e., EQ), self-awareness and personal accountability
- Strong oral, active listening, and written communication skills, including presentation building
- Desire to learn new things and receive/deliver feedback for continuous professional improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree