Cloud Developer/Architect (Accenture)
As a Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Lead clients through complex problems and transformations.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coders with 4+ years of application development experience
- Team Lead/Strong Communicator
- Strong full stack web application developer
- AWS/Google/Azure - Cloud Platform
- Micro Services Design Patterns
- Building rest micro services, Node.JS, Angular, SQL
- ORM frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.