Client Success Partner
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love
The Client Success Partner works closely with the Vice President of Client Success, Executive Sponsors and the Client Delivery Teams to ensure that all clients are very satisfied with the value and services that they receive from Evive Health and that we exceed client expectations. The Client Success Partner is responsible for engaging with assigned clients post-sale, driving user adoption and satisfaction while ensuring high retention rates.
The Client Success Partner has a proven track record of strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to build trusted advisor relationships and will advocate on behalf of our clients via a team based approach to keeping clients connected to Evive and work closely with internal Evive teams to prioritize and deliver on client expectations.
- Manage overall client relationships to build strong and trusted relationships with a variety of decision makers and influencers at each assigned client.
- Establish and maintain a trusted adviser relationship with key client stakeholders through consistent and open lines of communication.
- Achieve excellent client satisfaction and successful retention/renewal.
- Develop success plans for clients that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential risks and provide recommendations for meeting client expectations.
- Lead strategy and prioritization discussions with key client contacts to determine ongoing client needs and/or program development needs.
- Assist clients in creating a strategy for experiencing the full benefit and expanding their use of Evive solutions and capabilities.
- Be the Voice of the Client back to all relevant teams at Evive, as it relates to client expectations, ongoing strategy and prioritization of success factors.
- Leverage client relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Act as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Evive roadmap and how the roadmap will influence deliverables and activities to the client to meet their agreed upon goals.
- Facilitate client adoption of our solution features and functionality.
- Proactively manage, mitigate, and escalate risks and provides status reporting to client as appropriate.
- Lead the customer activity and outcomes presentation to key client contacts of ongoing progress toward prioritized client goals and/or performance guarantee results, including but not limited to: wellness or incentive engagement, preventive and chronic adherence, member activities and/or annual program ROI.
- Collaborate with client success and delivery teams on an ongoing basis to identify client goals, pain points, and understand previously implemented strategies.
- Lead, mentor, and grow direct reports and/or project team members and actively participate in career advisory and performance management processes.
- Create and foster a team environment that encourages people to take risks and do their best.
- B.A. in Business Administration, Communications (or similar) required, or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Six or more years of experience in client services role (benefits consulting or account management).
- Six or more years of proven success managing large employer and/or health plan clients and developing relationships with executive level decision makers.
- Six or more years of experience with Health and Well-Being benefits management.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions both internal and external to Evive. (Product, Client Delivery, Analytics, Benefits, Communications, Health, Wealth, Well-Being, and IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Able to travel up to 50%.
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!