Client Services Lead
The main purpose of the Client Services Lead position is to service all administrative activities related to clients’ financial lives. In addition, this person is tasked with creating, implementing, and executing on various financial planning strategies for clients. The main goal of the role is to create a trusted relationship with the client, other advisors, families, etc.
We believe that accomplishing the above strongly correlates to overall financial performance of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Client Services Lead
- Be an active participant of a dynamic client service team solving complex family office problems with confidentiality.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions on complex client strategies.
- Manage detailed execution of complex tax, estate, investment, entity, etc strategies.
- Facilitate and/or assist in client meeting preparation and follow-up, including attending client meetings.
- Perform cash flow and financial planning analyses, including reviewing clients’ cash, liquid, illiquid, etc holdings and investment allocations.
- Communicate with clients in a professional, clear, and concise manner.
- Coordinate with third parties including: brokerage firms, banks, accountants, insurance agents, attorneys, trustees, real estate agents, etc.
- Assist with client tax planning and annual tax return preparation including gathering tax documents for clients’ accountants, processing payments of income and property taxes, and overall coordination.
- Coordinate private client loans by managing promissory notes, tracking loan activity, and providing clients and accountants with status updates.
- Explain execution processes and activities to clients, outside advisors, and/or other third parties.
- Deal with unique requests and unique situations by working with client and other team members on resolutions.
- Analyze, manage, execute and follow up on cashiering requests including checks, wires, deposits, journals, ACH transfers.
- Manage and maintain the organization of client information within financial planning systems, CRM databases, online filing cabinets, etc.
- Work with the internal team to ensure reports and personal and business financials are accurate.
- Prepare needed forms for new bank, brokerage and bill pay accounts, obtaining signatures and following up on account setup as needed.
- Assist with establishing various entities for clients and filing/tracking necessary paperwork related to those entities (primarily LLCs and Trusts).
- Manage clients’ private investments by preparing forms as needed, following up on documentation, notifying various third parties, and coordinating with clients.
- Ensure timely insurance renewals and payments for clients.
We value your story, how you got here and where you are going. We work diligently to build and maintain the appropriate structures, tools and support for every client’s uniquely evolving financial universe, and we have a story of our own. We founded IWP in 2005 to fill a void of services that we personally experienced as clients. Everyone wanted to manage our money – no one wanted to help with the often confusing and time-consuming realities of having wealth. With more than a decade of service to families across the country, we possess the knowledge, experience, and skills that are vital to creating and managing multiple complex family offices.
To us, “family office” is not an add-on, it’s who we are!
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.