Business Development Representative
Our Business Development Representatives develop logistical solutions for small to medium size businesses using the full suite of our services. A BDR's primary responsibility is to evaluate each merchant's unique business needs and collaborate with Account Executives to close deals with merchants that have not previously worked with us. Our representatives achieve quota by meeting expected metrics for outbound touches and demos set for their respective Account Executives.
We're looking for individuals who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Drive new business by qualifying a curated list of merchants to expand our clientele across all markets
- Prospect a sales pipeline via smart calling/ email campaigns
- Identify client needs through assessing their current fulfillment methods
- Schedule demos with potential customers and Account Executives
- Achieving daily activity requirements through outbound merchant contact
- Report to designated manager to strategize more effective sales methods
- 2+ years of proven success in a sales environment
- Experience selling over the phone and smart calling various types of businesses/merchants
- Demonstrate a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Comfortable in a competitive environment, with evidence of personal ambition
- Relentless persistence in the face of daily rejection and delays from potential merchants
- An aptitude for research and analysis