Business Analyst - SAP / Manufacturing
Our client is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. Our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
Our client is looking for a high energy, product, and detail-oriented individual for a Manufacturing Operations System Business Analyst role. This role will play a key role in mastering the current technology landscape while ensuring the future technical needs related to SAP Production Planning and Quality Management functions.
Our client is in the process of deploying SAP ERP footprint to all company plants and warehouses. This role will focus on the company’s SAP ERP implementation and will be integrated into the ongoing operation of the company and long-term support of the solution.
- Subject Matter Expert/Consulting in SAP PP and QM.
- Service delivery and application support handling for our Digital Factory and Manufacturing Operations.
- Develop site-specific processes and workflows and lead requirement gathering efforts for business transformation needs (post go-live phases, SAP rollouts, optimization efforts).
- Assess, challenge, document testing requirements related to configuration, data migration and business processes.
- Perform functional and end-to-end system testing of SAP ERP system and third-party components.
- Serve as a “first line of defense” for ongoing functional/technical or process issues. This includes supporting production issues, providing resolutions and conduction root cause analysis.
- Cross-train on all processes and functionality across production lines and facilities. Ensure application solutions are adopted and leveraged post go-live.
- Liaison between Operations and Supply Chain with regards to BOM, Master Recipe, Production Version and/or Process Order issues.
- Identify risks and issues, and seek approval on complex matters.
- Demonstrate collaborative skills with business units, project teams and other function groups.
- Exhibit patience and devote time to understand current state processes and configuration.
Skills / Qualifications
- BS/BA in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering and a minimum of five (5) years of experience using SAP ERP.
- Must have functional expertise in the in-scope “Plan to Execute” areas (Sales and Operations Planning, Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling, Quality Planning, Quality Inspection and Plant Maintenance) in the SAP PP and QM software components.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or distribution company is required. Experience working in a CPG transformation environment is preferred, but not required.
- At least five (5) years software and integration testing experience of complex applications, processes and integrations.
- Proficient in documenting project requirements.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; strong critical self-review skills.
- Experience with SQL and reporting tools.