Act as the key interface between the users and the project manager. Gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users. Main tasks include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing.
- Communications of BA deliverables after requirements gathering sessions
- Communicates directly with SMEs related to specific project tasks
- Schedules / facilitates requirements sessions and other project related meetings
- Produces use cases / user stories
- Produces workflow diagrams
- Produces technical requirements
- Produces data maps
- Perform Gap analysis
- Produces test scripts and conducts testing
- Participates in the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process to the clients
- All other documentation artifacts as needed
- Problem escalation to PM for project related issues
- Troubleshoots post production issues and works through to resolution as necessary
Requires professional experience with Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, Power Point, Share Point, Outlook and Teams. Requires the ability to use research, analysis and elicitation skills to capture and document requirements. Requires good verbal and written communication skills with ability to present requirements to technical teams and non-technical business personnel. Requires ability to hold meetings in person and via teleconference (Example: WebEx, Zoom).