Brand Manager, School Development
WHAT A DIFFERENCE Our mission is to forge a path that leads to a brighter future for all children – is why we do what we do each day, guiding our who, what and how. Our belief that who children become is as important as what they know, and the same is true for the people who work on our brand. While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR Our Brand Manager is responsible for overseeing the creation and execution of a successful brand marketing strategy for prospective franchise owners and real estate brokers and developers. Leveraging qualitative and quantitative research, external partners, internal expertise, and valuable insights from stakeholders, you will carefully curate an omni-channel brand strategy that delivers results. You’ll lead a team of two direct reports, with a commitment to their personal success and professional development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Responsible and accountable for development, execution, and achievement of holistic marketing plans for the business unit, including needs identification, strategy, and tactical execution designed to attract prospective franchise owners.
• Drive innovation and growth opportunities through keen awareness of consumer needs, industry trends, and competitive behavior.
• Strong understanding of B2B account-based marketing & marketing automation platforms like HubSpot. • Continually influence and impact key stakeholders, including executive team members, in order to drive understanding, alignment, and collaboration.
• Transition effortlessly between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
• Understand data and how to use it in creative ways to inform strategy and tactics, and measure results.
• Provide day-to-day leadership of a team of two direct reports, including providing mentorship, identifying development opportunities, and leveraging talent as a resource for driving business results.
QUALIFICATIONS We seek to build teams who maintain trusted relationships, demonstrate accountability, influence without authority, have a service mindset, and are agile and curious.
Preferred qualifications for this role:
• 8-10 years of marketing experience – advertising, PR, agency, or other marketing strategic-related role.
• Franchise or previous experience in real estate marketing is not mandatory but will set you apart.
• Demonstrated ability to work across teams within an organization.
• Comfortable with data/analytics; makes decisions based on data.
• Extensive experience leading, managing, and influencing a cross-functional team inclusive of team of brand professionals, agency partners, and external consultants.
• Strong strategic, critical thinking, and conceptual abilities; ability to lead strategic planning discussions.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• Competitive pay along with bonus.
• 50% tuition reimbursement
• Flexible work environment and hybrid schedule in our state-of-the-art office.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).