B2B Portfolio Management (80%)
• Develop and manage full-scale integrated marketing communications plan and goto market strategies that will market, commercialize, scale and sustain growth.
• Develop and manage innovative growth strategies that align WFA brand and enterprise level products with organization's direction, mission, and vision.
• Serve as forward-thinking B2B product manager who utilizes product attributes such as logo, messaging, features, etc., to increase awareness and benefits of WFA and other B2B offerings for all clients/buyers and generate significant lead volume from targeted market segments.
• Promote WFA and other B2B offerings by analyzing brand positioning, uncovering consumer insights, and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
• Monitor market trends, research relevant markets, and analyze competitors' activities.
• Support creative development by providing strategic input and direction for brand materials such as style guides, brand guidelines, templates, and other marketing pieces for short-term and long-term use. • Work closely with the Director of Marketing, Director of Workforce Solutions and Business Strategist to translate long-term strategy into highly effective annual marketing and client-specific marketing plans.
B2B Brand Consultation (20%)
• Serve as brand champion for the organization, offering guidance to internal staff and external partners to drive conversations and actionable items towards "closure"
• Serve as consultant for Business Strategist and senior management leaders for all brand-related initiatives and activities
• Responsible for managing prioritization of brand projects and plans within the team to ensure the overall productivity of the team
• Drive effective communication with internal staff, external partners and vendor contacts to strengthen brand awareness and build rapport with clients/buyers
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required
• Experience: 7+ years of professional experience combining sales enablement, marketing communications and brand management
• Proven experience launching products or services to B2B clients a must
• Proven experience developing brand and integrated marketing plans and strategies
• Demonstrated experience in planning and project management.
• Quick learner who can manage multiple projects at once.
• Experience in B2B marketing communications, a strong writer and comfortable creating and making presentations internally and externally. • Ability to influence target organizations with fact-based evidence and insights to action
• Ability to integrate customer and industry trends to generate business insights and develop strategic marketing plans
• Comfortable in a 'senior individual contributor' role, but with PM capabilities for non-reporting resources (contractors, shared internal resources, etc.)
• Knowledge of healthcare industry a major plus
• Knowledge of human capital management/corporate training a plus
• Experience working in fast-paced environment such as start-up company a plus
• Knowledge of sales enablement and customer-feedback implications
• Innovative, imaginative, solutions-minded team member
• Self-directed, confident yet coachable and approachable
• Disciplined in decision-making and friendly to process establishment and adherence
• High degree of business acumen
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
• Experience with MS Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
• Adaptability: demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile, and tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency with a prioritized workload.
• Behave ethically: understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
• Professionalism: Good judgment, ability to interact with all levels of staff, vendors and customers using appropriate demeanor, appearance and high-level of confidence. Demonstrates honesty, integrity, and authenticity at all times.
• Commitment to company values and culture