Brand Management Specialist
BRAND MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Brand Management Specialist, School Development is supports the execution of School Development marketing strategies that drive tangible business results. This individual is accountable for the execution of Franchise Sales, marketing initiatives. The Brand Management Specialist, School Development supports the pipeline of prospective leads who are interested in pursuing franchising opportunities through the development and execution of communication, collateral, website, and social pieces. This individual is instrumental in ensuring the day-to-day needs on marketing projects & initiatives are met to support School Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements the marketing plan for Franchise Sales by driving new leads and prospects through digital marketing campaign, PR and other outreach initiatives
- Collaborate with internal teams and agency groups to develop and maintain content, collateral and data including but not limited to paid search, paid social, organic social, web, print advertising, blogs, drip campaigns and other advertising efforts applicable to the plans
- Maintain internal sales tools to communicate franchise offering to prospective franchise owners
- Assist in sourcing and drafting content for internal and external newsletters
- Compiles reports using Franconnect to measure the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns within designated segment
- Develops and maintains monthly KPI reports to provide to key stakeholders
- Support the Brand Manager in the development of creative and strategic briefs
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek to build teams of individuals who maintain trusted relationships, demonstrate accountability, influence without authority, have a service mindset, agility and curiosity. Our ideal candidate will possess a mix of the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- 3-5 years of general marketing experience, with exposure to digital, social, creative, advertising marketing strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to collaborate effectively with various teams
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, take initiative, work both collaboratively and independently
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We offer competitive pay and the opportunity for EVERYONE to earn commission and/or bonuses based on company and personal performance. We demonstrate our commitment to children and families with reimbursement of up to 50% of tuition at any of our schools and a flexible work environment. Full-time staff are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance.
Share This Job
We help people find the next step in their careers in technology, marketing, sales, human resources, finance, accounting, and real estate. Check out what jobs we have available today.
Follow the hottest hiring trends. #IYKYK
Talent Insights is THE place to keep up with the latest trends in hiring. From market analysis to hot takes on talent practices, tune in to learn (and maybe be entertained).
drop us a line
Need help with hiring? Turns out, we'd love to help. Contact us below.
If you're looking for a new job, check out the job openings for our clients here.