About This Role:
Technical Support Engineer serves as our first line of Technical IT support to all our clients. Successful candidates will be a client-focused service professional who is passionate about delivering a world class service experience. This role is responsible for providing support and resolution of technical related issues, as well as managing issues to completion. We’re looking for someone with excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and gather vital information from our clients. We’re looking for leaders!
- Research to logically diagnose, develop a path forward, document and respond within established SLA.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first contact by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge.
- Work within a ticketing system to track and escalate critical client issues to leadership level as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain a positive phone demeanor and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting networks, systems, laptop, and mobile applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Identify, troubleshoot and assist customers with voice, data, video and connection issues.
- Spot themes and proactively work with development to communicate and resolve.
- Diagnose, document, and triage issues presented to determine the priority of issues.
- Provide resolution details for closed tickets and notes for escalations.
- Work well independently and as a team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills is a must.
- Availability to work various shifts.
- Prefer local to Chicago, IL but not required
- Work well independently remotely and as a team.
- Demonstrate competency in products and services as offered by the company such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, Atlassian Jira, and others.
- Excellent interpersonal and client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.