Application Performance Architect
Application Performance Architect (Remote)
The Application Performance Architect will develop application architecture specifications, application partitioning, object and data modeling, database design, performance testing, and post implementation support, by developing and serving as an evangelist for Application Development best practices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage application performance testing in coordination with application development team.
- Employ object-oriented analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling, and database schema design to ensure business requirements and design goals are met.
- Participate in application architecture planning (including system partitioning and framework design) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Capable of looking at test results and pushing tech leadership to redo or answer for error
- Collaborate with business and project teams to gather requirements and business needs.
- Development of the application architecture framework. This implies mastery of the entire architecture.
- Define best practices for system test plans and ensure compliance to software quality Management (SQM) guidelines.
- Monitor technical progress of project teams and provide mentoring where appropriate.
- Identify issues that require more attention, and work to resolve issues based on an understanding of the business problem being solved.
- Draw appropriate resources together to address technical issues.
- Participate in application architecture planning (including system partitioning and framework design) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability
- 5+ years of direct experience:
- .NET & C# programing
- Strong application development experience
- Experience acting as a liaison between application development, infrastructure, change management, and build engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and maintain productive working relationships cross-departmentally and cross-functionally.
- Advanced knowledge of product lifecycle and understanding of the role of methodology/frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders including senior leadership
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Forward-thinking approach to design and implementation
- Proven track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.