Account Manager Property & Casualty
The Provant Group is a leading local and national insurance brokerage providing all lines of
property and casualty, risk management, employee benefits, and financial products and
services to corporations, institutions, and individuals throughout the world. Provant has become
a premier insurance brokerage by leveraging our size and relationships to provide sophisticated
and innovative solutions designed to deliver unparalleled service and positively impact your
bottom line. Our investment in our tools, resources, and team not only provide a unique client
experience but allow us to attract best-in-class industry talent.
General Description: Our team is growing, and we are looking for an Account Manager to join
our Property & Casualty team in Chicago. As an Account Manager, you will provide prompt,
professional, and courteous service to our clients, insurance carrier representatives, and
internal team members. You will be expected to provide a high level of service support in
obtaining, maintaining, and growing our commercial business.
- Represent and exemplify The Provant Group vision and mission.
- Respond promptly and professionally to the service needs of our clients.
- Learn and become an expert of our Epic agency management system.
- Ensure policy changes, binder issuance, certificate issuance, endorsements, and other
- policy related items are made in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work cooperatively, collaboratively, and professionally with all Provant colleagues,
- carriers, and vendors throughout the policy cycle.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with all carrier partners and vendors to enhance
- our reputation in the marketplace.
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell of other Provant products and services
- when appropriate for the client’s needs.
- Review current account receivable status for assigned clients and proactively work to
- collect receivables more than 30-days past due with the lead Account Executive and the
- finance team.
- Possess strong knowledge of the Provant resources and tools available to best serve
- our clients.
- Create positive synergy within the property & casualty team and the whole organization.
- Learn and comply with Provant systems and procedures and state/federal insurance
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable property & casualty experience within a brokerage
- High school diploma required; four-year college degree preferred.
- A positive, resourceful, and consultative approach to dealing with team members,
- clients, prospects, and carriers.
- Highly developed organizational, process, and time management skills.
- Ability to discern and prioritize with clients, colleagues, and insurance carrier
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent listening and both verbal and written communications.
- Active Illinois license for Property & Casualty.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.