This role is responsible for supporting the Commercial Lines department while learning the insurance brokerage business and Provant’s processes. The essential functions of this role include the following:
- Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing commercial accounts as directed by their superiors.
- Issue certificates of insurance & Auto ID cards to clients or any other approved party accurately and within 24 hours.
- Assist in preparing proposals as directed by the Account Executive or Account Manager.
- Mail or email policies, invoices, endorsements, etc. to the client as directed by the Account Executive, Account Manager and Account Representative.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
- Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform other tasks as needed to service our clients/prospects.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
Work Experience Requirements:
- No experience required.
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office.