(2) Employee Experience/HR Business Partner
Happy New Year!! to sharp HR Business Partners with experience supporting IT employees/professionals!
We have an immediate need for Contract HR Business Partners supporting a Highly Admired, Growing and Dynamic Technology Firm with Beautiful HQ'd office Downtown Chicago! Bring your 3 plus years of strong "talent casting/team design," Employee Relations, Performance, Onboarding/Offboarding, immigration (ideal) and flexible/ad hoc HR Project skills to these "jump right in and contribute" opportunities. Being able to work well with fast pace, building great relationships and self-driven work style is going to work extremely well in this passionate, collaborative culture. Experience working with Technology Professionals is a must for each role. At least 6 months, easily longer, with potential for full - time quite possible for the right fit and success. Very attractive "Market" compensation based on skills & experience. Interview and start as soon as possible! Know anyone? Call me!
HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our initiatives in our Chicago office as well as working closely with our leaders across different areas and Global locations. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Here is a snapshot of what you may be doing:
• Provide leadership and employees coaching with specific focus on: employee retention, employee advocacy/engagement, employee relations management, performance management, compensation, and career development and talent assessment for our Engineering workforce.
• Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices.
• Provide generalist support on different functions of HR, including performance issues and end of work relationships.
• Have an in depth understanding of business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
• Provide employee client groups and leaders with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues.
• Serve as an employee advocate on employee relations issues; providing coaching to employees and Client leadership groups.
• Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported & resolved.
• Provide employees and leaders with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues
• Serving as a key resource on all relevant local human resource regulations and policies
• Assisting with the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
• Preparing EX reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Bringing your ideas to the table and ideally implementing something new.
What We Are Looking For In You
• Empathetic HR professional who strives to ensure all employees have a great working experience
• Extremely detail-oriented and thorough.
• Go-getter with ideas and the follow through to accomplish them from start to finish.
• Passion for learning and always looking to add to your skill sets and help us reach the next level of Employee Experience.
• Passionate about people and a servant leadership mentality. • Solid project management skills.
• Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations (experience working with global teams is a plus!)
• A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
• The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
• A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of HR experience working in fast paced environments.
• Knowledge about technologies and previous experience working closely with IT Consuilting or Engineering teams is a plus!