100% Telecommute .NET Software Engineer
Be a part of the future of healthcare information technology.
If you would like to work with technology in the dynamic healthcare industry, we might be the place for you.
We are a leading provider of innovative, cloud-based healthcare software that is changing the business of healthcare.
We seek professionals with expertise in building online or healthcare information businesses who share our enthusiasm and values. We are a collaborative and fun place to work. We encourage independent thinking, creativity and diversity. Here, you will learn from colleagues who bring a track record of achievement in technology, healthcare, and operations, while delivering outstanding solutions for our clients. We recruit top talent and seek accomplished, passionate individuals to join us.
We seek a .Net Developer to join our outstanding development team.
This role offers the opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic company. There are enormous benefits for the right candidate, including wide exposure to business processes and new technology, a stimulating environment, and great benefits, including the ability to work virtually.
This position requires at least 5 years of hands-on, professional full life-cycle experience in an n-tier Microsoft environment developing distributed Web-based systems. Other requirements include:
- 5 years of Web development, with 3 years of strong hands-on C#/.Net and SQL Server experience and 2 years of actual "architecture" work.
- 3 years working within a structured development environment, using methodologies such as RUP, CMMI, and Agile.
- A proven track record of successfully translating customer requirements into workable application solutions.
- Excellent project planning skills, including scope definition, time estimation, and risk and issue management.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC, ASP .Net WebAPI, Web Services/WCF, or healthcare software is a plus.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field. They need a proven ability to work independently and ensure the delivery of high quality, reliable software under aggressive deadlines. They can manage multiple projects with competing priorities. Qualified candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Location: Our office is located north of Chicago. This is a telecommuting position, but residence within 100 miles of Chicago is preferable. Limited travel to customer sites or meetings may be required (about 1 day/month).
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, life insurance, 401(k) with company contribution, flexible spending accounts, travel insurance, and ID theft protection