About the Workforce Manager role:
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven and curious individual that will lead a transition to an analytical and problem-solving team and culture in our Customer Service team. In this role, you will identify opportunities to correlate insights and trends that will drive our focus on the customer experience and operational efficiency. The scope will include leveraging existing data (in new ways) while identifying gaps and how to bridge these in both low/high methods.
Curiosity and an adventurous spirit to become proficient in areas of CX and Contact Centers will be critical. We see this role as holding a unique vantage point to see our operational strengths and opportunities and no limits exist in our questions and pursuits. From IVR routing, outsourcer and vendor partnerships, to CSAT and the value of FCR – we want to challenge the norm and explore where and when differentiation will make a true impact within our business model. We are open to individuals learning in this space and will invest in their development of the tools and resources if they possess the curiosity and passion. Management of this team includes the Workforce Management group and Back Office team with close collaboration with Tier 1/2 leaders and Director.
Strategy & Roadmap: Develop and execute the CS opx ex strategy and roadmap to leverage data, analytics, processes, tools and programs reduce contacts, improve forecast accuracy, improve coworker productivity, and reduce costs.
- Data: Enable easy access to accurate and comprehensive CS data set.
- Reporting: Establish and automate key operational reports that enable data-driven decision making.
- Analytics: Develop, test and integrate predictive and prescriptive analytical models into daily management to improve CS operational excellence.
What we’re looking for in a new team member:
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, finance or reporting functions.
- Proven experience establishing effective analytics, continuous improvement or reporting programs that deliver insights to business partners enabling them to make informed decisions that increase program effectiveness.
- Experience with analytics data tools and query methods.
- Knowledge of customer service and contact center design and operational principles is a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders and other functions will understand.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills well-developed organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and vendors to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- 3+ years leading and supporting a team.
- Academic background in analytics, statistics, marketing, business, or related field. Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum.