What you will be doing:
Our client is seeking an experienced professional services leader to design, build, and operate a unique services portfolio that addresses care variation and cost reduction for health systems. The VP of Services will be responsible for defining strategic direction, building a book of business, and managing all aspects of new implementations and ongoing projects across our client base.
The ideal candidate will have a history of successfully developing disruptive service offerings, building high-performance teams, strong commercial acumen -including a grasp of managing the P&L of a SaaS services business, and the ability to maintain high levels of client satisfaction. They should have experience working in high-growth environments and demonstrate a high degree of creativity, resiliency, and comfort with ambiguity.
This role will report to the CEO.
- Design services offering
- Shape commercial strategy and support sales and marketing activity
- Recruit and build team
- Establish operating practices to ensure scalability
- Lead from the front and provide hands-on management and oversight for your teams and key customer implementations
- Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics and key performance indicators to measure operations and improvement targets to support changing business requirements
- Partner with the Sales team and assist in project pre-qualification and scoping to ensure that high quality deals are sold that will lead to customer success
- Ensure the Services organization delivers projects that meet or exceed Customer expectations
- Demonstrated growth company DNA – success in a high-growth, highly-volatile PE or VC-backed company delivering to large, complex enterprise customers
- Success managing a services business including P&L responsibility, recruiting, training, staffing, and performance management for technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations.
- Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly, while remaining focused on customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills to unique situations
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, and process improvement skills
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Clinical background preferred