Our Charlotte agency client is looking for a UX Specialist to join their digital team. The UX specialist ensures that all work we produce includes, from the very start of a project, a fundamental understanding of the user. Their highly collaborative process starts with determining exactly who the users are and describing and ranking their goals and behaviors. They believe that without top-notch usability, the solution can't be a true success. You would be responsible for working alongside a content strategist and our account team to develop information architecture, business requirements, participation in user testing, creation of wireframes and functional prototypes, and more for a variety of digital experiences from startups to sports apparel. You need to be flexible and adaptable in any situation.
Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in an agency environment, a passion for UX design and has a wide range of experience across multiple types of products, channels and design methods.
Show proven ability to
- Create site maps and deeply thought-out wireframes
- Map out customer journeys and user cases
- Establish content hierarchy
- Reflect features against content
- Reflect objectives for digital eco-systems in final product
- Work across device types for browser, tablet, mobile
- Conduct competitive analysis, content and site audits, and review of qualitative user feedback