This role will be responsible for overseeing and configuring a large-scale system migration from a local/physical system to a Cloud-based solution. Oversees Windows Server installation, deployment, configuration & basic troubleshooting. Administers the Active Directory environment including creating/modifying/maintaining user’s group policies. Responsible for Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint environments including the development, planning, configuration, upgrades and maintenance.
- Assist with the testing of hardware and software changes as required.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Evaluate, test, document and recommend installation processes for all system interfaces.
- Incorporate new plans, customizations and systems into ongoing operations.
- Interface with customer on a regular basis and provide status updates on workstreams.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with Microsoft-based infrastructure technologies (Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, Lync, Active Directory)
- Strong virtualization experience, including experience working with the following technologies: VmWare, Microsoft HyperV, and Cloud Compute. ?
- Experience managing and supporting Skype Enterprise software.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Exchange, Windows Servers, and SQL Servers.
- Strong understanding of Office 365 with past experience overseeing migrations.
- Strong experience supporting windows end-user devices.
- Experience participating in solution design workstreams for large/complex infrastructure integration projects
- Prior experience working on enterprise wide projects-documentation skills
- Experience with formal PMI based project methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field desired.
- Professional IT Certifications preferred: Microsoft MCSA, or MCSE, and CompTIA Server+.