Be a part of the future of healthcare information technology.
If you’d like to work with technology that makes healthcare more effective and efficient, we are the place for you. Our client is a leading provider of innovative, cloud-based healthcare software that is changing the business of healthcare. We are looking for professionals with expertise in building online or healthcare information businesses who share our enthusiasm and values. We are a dynamic, collaborative and fun place to work. We encourage independent thinking, creativity and diversity.
We seek a Senior .Net Developer to join our outstanding development team.
This position offers significant opportunity for the right candidate, including wide exposure to business processes and new technology, a stimulating environment, and great benefits.
This position requires at least 10 years of hands-on, professional full life-cycle experience in an n-tier Microsoft environment developing distributed Web-based systems. Other requirements include:
- 10 years of Web development, with 6 years of strong hands-on C#/.NET and SQL Server experience and 2 years of actual "architecture" work.
- 4 years working within a structured development environment, using methodologies such as RUP, CMMI, and Agile.
- A proven track record of successfully translating customer requirements into workable application solutions.
- Excellent project planning skills, including scope definition, time estimation, and risk and issue management.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services, ASP.Net MVC, Web Services/WCF, or healthcare software is a plus.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field. They need a proven ability to work independently and ensure the delivery of high quality, reliable software under aggressive deadlines. They can manage multiple projects with competing priorities. Senior developers are expected to bring leadership and teamwork skills to the group. Qualified candidates should have prior team or project leadership experience and excellent communication skills.
Location: Our office is located north of Chicago. This is a telecommuting position, but residence within 50 miles is required. Limited travel to customer sites or meetings may be required (about 1 day/month).
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits, including health insurance, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, long-term disability insurance, AD&D, and life insurance.