As a software engineer you will have the opportunity to work on creating the first of its kind SaaS based logistics platform . You will partner closely across the technology, product and and operations teams in an effort to continue developing cutting edge, scalable, web products. You work with our team of product developers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final deliverables. As such, the candidate must be able collaborate effectively and efficiently with multiple teams. We think about the impact to the customer at all phases of software development. We have opportunities to solve our clients needs with a wide variety of frameworks and platforms such as ASP.NET MVC, Azure SQL Server, Angular and many more.
- Work with product engineering teams to define, build out, and take ownership over features and projects
- Partner with cross cutting teams to ensure a complete end to end customer experience
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code
- Tackle complex engineering challenges. From designing reliable services in a distributed system to automating rules and regulations to service thousands of concurrent requests.
A little more about you:
- 5+ years of industry experience as a full stack .NET software engineer with expertise in C#, .NET MVC4, Angular.js, WebApi, Visual Studio and TFS.
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail -- focused on execution and shipping production quality systems
- User first approach, comfortable with rapid iterations
- Experience with web technologies and system design
Benefits like : Health/Vision/Dental + 401K
Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing startup.