The System Engineer will plan, implement, test, document, and maintain solutions to systems used internally.
- Assists with the testing of hardware and software changes as required.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Evaluates, tests, documents and recommends installation processes for all system interfaces.
- Incorporates new plans, customizations and systems into ongoing operations.
- Interfaces with customers on a regular basis and provides status updates on workstreams.
- Responsible for Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint environments including the development, planning, configuration, upgrades and maintenance.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years IT experience
- 2+ years supporting enterprise applications or infrastructure
- Experience participating in solution design workstreams for large/complex infrastructure integration projects
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Enterprise (RHEL) administration experience
- Microsoft Exchange or Exchange Office 365 experience
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows Servers (2003 or newer.)
- SQL Server configuration and management experience
- Strong experience managing Active Directory
- Virtualization Experience ?- Any hyper-visor is acceptable (Microsoft HyperV and the VMWare vSphere platforms preferred).
- Exchange, Microsoft/Windows Server, and SQL Server management experience.
- Azure Active Directory experience.
- Experience configuring Microsoft System Center Manager (SCCM)?
- Experience with formal PMI based project methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Experience following SOX, SSAE 16 (SAS 70), ISO, etc... level policies and process controls
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ITIL v3 Essentials certified
- Technology related certifications as required by service SOW (A+, Dell/Lenovo/HP, MCSA, etc...)