Senior .Net Developer, Application Development
Our client, feautures a comprehensive online inventory of premium seating to sports, concert and theater events. Weâre passionate about creating memorable event experiences for all our customers and career building opportunities for our team. We are looking for top talent with drive and insight, professional curiosity, innovation, creativity and the ability to execute efficiently.
- Work on development and deployment of new applications or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements
- Identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Review and analyze existing applicationsâ effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Design, develop, and install enhancements and upgrades to systems and application software.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Collaborate with quality assurance, project managers, and business owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Â· Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
Â· 5-8 years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management.
Â· Ecommerce and web development experience.
Â· Experience in developing and supporting C#.Net systems. Technically fluent in programming languages and technologies, such as C#, MVC, WCF, ASP.NET, AJAX, jQuery, XML, and T-SQL.
Â· Good knowledge of database systems like SQL Server
Â· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Â· Keen attention to detail.
Â· Can quickly learn the systems when given requirement documents and existing code base.
Â· Experience in agile or iterative methodologies is a plus.