Are you a proactive, solutions-focused, detail-oriented, self-starter and response-driven marketer? Leapfrog Online (part of the Dentsu Aegis network) is looking for an ambitious Sr. Account Specialist to work with a large telecom brand and integrated team to create, build and grow their online customer acquisition programs.
The Sr. Account Specialist is responsible for development and flawless execution of client digital marketing programs. You will manage and collaborate with cross-functional department resources, such as Media, Marketing Operations and Media Analytics and various cross-functional client and agency partner teams to ensure success of the programs.
The Sr. Account Specialist must have solid understanding of digital media/marketing, online consumer marketplace and have excellent project management skills. You will be comfortable managing demanding timelines in a continually evolving, dynamic environment and to planning, guiding and actively managing complex media and creative projects.
Leapfrog Online is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and team-focused culture and this is a growing, complex account so you need to be able to thrive in this type of environment, be self-motivated and a resourceful independent-thinker who works well independently and in a collaborative team environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Client Communication and Management
- Manage ongoing client relationships and effective communication and clarity with cross functional teams and cross-agency partners around projects including project plans, strategy, goals, scoping and timelines
- Actively plan and anticipate client needs and plans including media/promotional calendars, briefings, creative and development needs
- Account Planning Support
- Work closely with a Sr. Account Manager or Account Director in the development of plans to meet client goals and identify new potential marketing opportunities based on performance reporting, industry or category trends on client’s behalf
- Participate in client briefings for multiple client brands and lead internal briefings for new campaigns and initiatives
- Program Management
- Utilize and collaborate with internal resources and cross-agency partners to ensure successful development and roll out of digital marketing programs
- Status Reporting – Development and active management of all Account initiatives for ongoing monitoring of client projects
- Budget Management – Manage client budgets to ensure efficient use of resources and accurate invoicing
- Client Growth
- Actively contribute to quarterly business reviews, competitive analysis and opportunity identification where needed for the growth of the account
- 3-5 years of Account management, performance-driven and/or digital marketing experience
- Ability to use various sources of performance, media, market and customer data to develop marketing plans
- Demonstrate effective independent thinking and self-starter program management skills
- Proven relationship building skills and client communication and interaction experience
- Strong writing and project management skills
- BA required (Marketing Preferred)