The primary work of a Senior Account is to drive and grow SEM and e-commerce marketing programs for a Fortune 500 client. You will lead cross-functional teams to deliver innovative digital response marketing programs that drive sales and improve customer conversion throughout the path to purchase. You will be leveraging marketing data to identify trends and drive insights for our client. You will be a thought leader and strategic partner to your clients.
- Establishing a deep embedded relationship with large SEM AOR client. Serve as a valued partner that allows visibility into client business goals and challenges, and positions LFO to grow their engagement by providing solutions.
- Lead proposal and client presentation development including LFO positioning, performance reporting, data mining, data presentations (charts, graphs, etc.), competitor research, and providing insights to inform and educate the client.
- Alignment of internal client delivery teams (incl. business analytics, digital media, technology), to deliver against client strategic marketing goals and sales targets; maintaining attention to detail and high quality of work
- Oversee day-to-day executional internal leadership against prioritized projects and activities.
- Develop and interpret daily and weekly performance summaries to be used internally and externally.
- Oversee development and delivery of daily/weekly client performance reports and meeting agendas.
- Drive conversion results to established metrics and adjust and implement marketing tests to achieve conversion metrics. Drive robust Test and Learn Practices across digital entire consumer journey.
- Remain current on competitive landscape; identifies opportunities and threats as it relates to both media and consumer experiences - make program recommendations accordingly.
- Hire, manage and develop a team that is business mature; creating opportunities for development and challenge; multiple levels including managing managers
- Makes tough “people calls” when necessary and manages to the LFO performance management cycle and process
- Ensure execution quality of both the off-line and online consumer experience including; creative, copy and media
The Senior Account Director must have solid understanding of the online consumer marketplace and response-driven tactics. We are looking for someone who is comfortable thinking strategically and analyzing performance in a continually evolving, dynamic environment. You must be able to build relationships with not only our clients, but internally as well. Leapfrog Online is a growing company, and to feel at home here, you need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated and a proactive problem-solver.
- 7-10+ years of digital response marketing; experience with marketing technology and platforms preferred
- Digital agency experience a must
- Expert knowledge of SEM, PPC, digital marketing/ecommerce as well as new customer acquisition across desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Deep understanding of all digital marketing channels, digital attribution, conversion and measurement and metrics.
- Experience managing end to end consumer journey from online to offline call center activity. Knowledge of how call centers operate, disposition reporting, agent incentives programs, etc.
- Understanding of the cable communications space a plus, not required. (Product, services, challenges - as well as the technology tools used to generate, capture orders and track new customers: especially Go2Broadband (G2B) and the ICOMMS billing systems.)
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading and leveraging cross-functional teams; creative design, media, business analytics, software engineering and program management
- Demonstrated proactivity and the ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- A college degree, preferably in marketing or a related field, masters a plus
- Some travel required, domestic, approximately 1-2 trips per month