Recruiting Manager with strong strategy and to be responsible for the development and implementation of the Recruiting strategy for all corporate and seasonal recruiting.
This position reports to the Human Resources VP!
Key Job Requirement /Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree required, Implement high level strategic recruitment plans for open positions in the company.
- Fill all open positions through management of and partnering with the Corporate Recruiter, Recruitment Supervisor and Seasonal Recruitment staff.
- Lead meetings with business partners to determine the effectiveness of hiring/recruitment plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- 5+ years of experience in High Volume/Leadership positions
- 3 years in a supervisory position
- Implementing high impact Talent Acquisition strategies
- Experience sourcing, screening, interviewing, onboarding, and compliance
- Experience with ATS, MS Office, dashboarding and analytics