Recruiting Lead - RPO Division
Hirewell has a reputation of delivering on the toughest recruiting assignments in the market, with an extensive understanding of both the IT and HR industries. Our long standing relationships and diverse service offerings give our recruiting consultants the opportunity to achieve a higher level of success and a greater experience than they would get from other recruiting firms. The Hirewell environment fosters creativity, team work and long-term relationship building. We are rapidly growing our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Division, and are looking for talented recruiters.
The Recruiting Lead will actively manage 1-2 client relationships. He/she will help define the hiring process, write job descriptions, and work with the Hirewell sourcing team to ensure that the plan is executed properly.
· Master the Hirewell business model, its services and offerings, as well as its specialized recruitment process.
· Identify, establish relationships with, and recruit qualified candidates, who completely satisfy the needs of our RPO clients
· Phone interview, screen and maintain follow-up procedures in an effort to further explore candidates’ skills, qualifications, interests and network.
· Help define the hiring process to ensure client’s hiring needs are satisfied in a cost-effective and timely manner.
· Communicate with clients regarding open roles, future hiring needs, candidate submittals and candidate reviews.
· Update and track candidates, recruit leads, references, contacts, marketing leads, client files and jobs in the applicant tracking system, Bullhorn.
· Continuously explore new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to assist in the continued growth of the IT talent pool.
· Bachelor’s degree, or higher education, from an accredited university
· 3+ years of recruiting experience recquired
· Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desired to excel; and the ability to lead others.
· Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude