Software Design: Collaborate with other engineers and product managers to design a software solution that delivers optimal value to the user.
- Quality: Plan to do it right the first time. We write unit tests, we code review, we schedule time to optimize and refactor.
- Security: Protect the client’s data and code cautiously to ensure correct access permissions and avoid common vectors like SQL injection and cross-site scripting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a software development role
- Experience with Python/Django, Vue.js, or Amazon’s Redshift database are all plusses
- You are a patient, personable and open-minded individual with a high level of maturity and excellent discretion
- A demonstrated track record for accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines
- You hold yourself and others to a high standard
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills