As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing one of our core products end-to-end. He/she will uncover customer problems to help define the product strategy, test new ideas with customers, prioritize and elaborate the next set of features, and measure the software’s usability and engagement levels. The Product Manager will be working with a cross-disciplinary team from sales & marketing, engineering, client support and analytics teams to iteratively make product improvements a reality.
The successful candidate is simultaneously strategic and detail-oriented, with a strong presence in front of customers and senior management. He/she also shares a passion for building and delivering a market-leading, web-based solution used to transform healthcare.
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and users through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Monitoring our software’s usability and engagement metrics to understand user behavior and opportunities for improvement
- Understanding our business strategy and operational constraints to ensure product improvements meet company objectives
- Understanding the market landscape including competition, technology, and how our product fits within the broader ecosystem
- Gathering and prioritizing requirements and translating them into concise user stories; working with the engineering team to make product concepts a reality
- Updating and communicating product roadmap to stakeholders
- Mobilizing our organization cross-functionally to ensure product-specific business objectives are met
- 3+ years experience in product management or product development or equivalent experience iteratively solving problems for customers; Experience in SaaS within healthcare preferred
- Basic knowledge of computer programming and business. MS degree in Computer science, engineering, or business preferred
- Experience successfully defining and managing products throughout the entire product life cycle
- Strong technical acumen to determine feasibility related to requirements, architecture, and system functionality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Growth-company DNA – thrives in a fast-pace environment and shares an excitement to lead change!
- Basic understanding of relational databases such as SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of clinical data, medical devices, and hospital supply chain is a plus