Administrative Assistant – Part Time (15 to 20 hours per week)
Our Company: Since founding the photo marketing revolution in 1998, eshots has evolved into the industry’s leading data capture platform for experiential marketing. Voted one of Chicago’s Top-100 Digital Companies, eshots has continued double-digit growth through major enterprise agreements and direct technical integrations with the world’s most successful companies like Fiat-Chrysler, Ford, Nationwide Insurance, Mercedes-Benz, Coke, and more
The Opportunity: We’ve spent over 18 years focused on building a transparent and collaborative culture and are looking to combine high caliber talent from outside the organization with a great group of existing leaders. New customer contracts, industry-leading client satisfaction, continuous profitability and increased capital investment in our Data Capture and Business Analytics Platform have set our company up for exponential expansion over the next 3-5 years. If you’re someone with marketing automation, digital or software services experience and are ready to join an award-winning, innovative company, we have a dynamic and passionate team that would like to meet you.
What we’re looking for: We are seeking a proactive Administrative Assistant to join our eshots team.
- Manage office vendors and order office supplies and snacks/beverages
- Keep kitchen stocked and whole office neat and tidy for staff and visitors
- Coordinate office visitors through building security (online registration)
- Process expense reports as needed
- Maintain CEO’s calendar, including travel and appointment coordination
- Assist with conference room and other office coordination activities
- Handle office event planning (happy hours, holiday party, etc)
- Ability to set and keep consistent hours in the office
- Other, as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED / Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 – 2 years of Administrative support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideal candidate will be someone who is: 1) a self-starter, 2) thinks ahead, and 3) is detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Our Core Values:
- Change: Continuous reinvention.
- Passion: Never give up, never give in.
- Discipline: You can’t manage what you don’t measure.