If you have an interest in web technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity is for you.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking member of the web development community with a minimum of 10+ years of experience using Microsoft Technologies. We are looking for someone with expertise in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) development skills. The Technical Lead & Architect will report to the Director of Development and will be responsible for the development and delivery of our software implementations and custom web applications from concept to completion.
In the capacity of Technical Architect, you will develop the technical architecture for ASP.NET solutions built upon our platform. While producing the technical architecture some solutions may require the more complex features to be stubbed out, proof of concept or other high level development. You would also be responsible for ongoing coordination with the project manager to ensure that the project execution is occurring according to established expectations regarding quality, completeness and timeliness. During the course of project execution you will also provide ongoing technical direction to the engineer team members assigned to your project. During the conclusion of the project you will conduct a code review with all developers, identifying areas of excellence and learning opportunities.
This is a hands-on .NET architecting and development position with additional responsibilities in sales support and team management. Please only apply if you are interested in still coding.
We enable our customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Our platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. We provide end-to-end digital engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals.
- Work with business development to architect top solutions for our customers.
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and performance testing of web applications using Microsoft Technologies based on agreed schedules and established best practices.
- Member of our Tech Lead team driving best practices, company standards and training.
- Train and mentor developers in best practices for application development.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis
- Minimum 10+ years of hands-on application development experience using Microsoft .NET Technologies
- In depth knowledge of:
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (including debugging and performance testing in Team Foundation Server)
- SQL Server 2008 and higher
- IIS / Hosting Environments
- Web Services
- HTML, XML
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including C-level presentation experience.
Helpful but not required:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft SharePoint Experience (Portal Server 2007 or higher)
- Knowledge of Content Management, Web Analytics, eCommerce and/or eMarketing Systems