We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and self-motivated Software Engineer to join the Engineering team. A good candidate should have a passion for and experience with Web/UI technologies. A strong understanding of the .NET framework, Web/UI technologies, and C# is required. One key responsibility is creating detailed technical designs using best practices and then implementing them with little help. The majority of development is going to be .NET development with C#.
• Develop and help design web-based technology and applications using the .NET
• Play a key role in the complete software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, coding, unit testing and debugging, and documentation.
• Work with the Product Management team to build great software for our customers.
• Work on the full stack of the product suite and tools, including front-end UI, back-end web service and data tools, reporting and analytics tools, and build and deployment automation.
• Suggest and implement improvements to our development processes.
• Quickly adapt to new technologies and processes.
• Work in a test-driven development environment.
• Develop time-estimates for work assignments.
• Accurately track and manage project task, activity, and documentation for your assigned work.
• Collaborate with your team to produce technical specifications and architecture
• Work with other team members effectively and with minimal supervision.
• Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
• BS or MS in computer science, or equivalent.
• 4+ years of enterprise software development experience and experience with Web UI Technologies
• Microsoft .NET experience (ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET) required.
• Experience with Test Driven Development and Unit Test Frameworks a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Track record of superior performance.
• Comfortable absorbing new technologies quickly.
• Passion to build great software.
• Experience with Visual Studio, Git, and developer toolchains (such as node, npm, Grunt, Gulp or Webpack) a plus.
• Comfortable writing SQL queries. Experience with SQL Server a plus.