We are seeking a qualified candidate to join our marketing team. The Marketing Manager works closely with the Executive Vice President to develop and execute innovative marketing strategies and goals in order to establish and promote the brand and services of the Bank, particularly in key markets. The Bank is headquartered in Chicago and has offices in San Francisco and New York City with plans for ongoing continued growth and geographic expansion.
- Develops and executes marketing strategy, both short and long range, to establish and increase brand awareness of the Bank’s products and services with our target market.
- Plans and oversees the organization's marketing, advertising and public relations activities, including print, electronic, social media, and other outlets.
- Communicates with outside agencies on ongoing campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Works with external writers and graphic designers and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of collateral materials.
- Works with Web site designers and both internal and external resources in the development, design, execution and implementation of the company’s website, and oversees the ongoing management of the website.
- Analyzes efficacy of all marketing, PR and advertising programs / collateral materials, and is responsive in ensuring the timely adjustment of a strategic marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Develop content for collateral materials including direct mail pieces, print and electronic newsletters, web site and social media stories, media releases, and other materials, as needed.
- Active involvement in preparation and execution of the overall marketing budget, including project-specific budgets.
- Support Event Coordinator in the planning and execution of on and off site events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Business acumen, good researching skills and should be tech savvy
- Expertise with MailChimp or other email marketing platforms
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment while completing projects/tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook and the ability to work both independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly and think quickly on their feet
- Experience with content creation, graphic design, social media, and a working knowledge of website design and management a plus
- Experience with CRM a plus
- Ability to effectively manage external vendors / contractors to ensure projects are completely in a timely, efficient and high quality manner
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or Advertising; marketing/ work experience is preferred.
May have supervisory responsibilities for other marketing employees or interns including event coordination.