We are working with a dynamic, global professional services company in River North that is searching for a high-potential Executive Assistant to support a Division Director and three direct reports within the company. The ideal candidate will have impressive attention to detail, superior project management skills, and possess superior client management and relationship building prowess. This opportunity requires 4-5 years of experience supporting a busy executive or corporate department.
- Support the Division Director by coordinating client and internal engagements.
- Work with contacts at top tier corporate and private equity clients, scheduling executive assessments and other meetings, and otherwise coordinating all aspects of a partner’s successful consulting practice.
- Prepare presentations, invoices and expense reports, prompting follow-up from the executive team and/or clients, etc.
- Coordinate extensive travel itineraries for Division Director and Consultants.
- Serve as an excellent gatekeeper for Division Director by consistently prioritizing meeting and phone call requests based on importance.
- Provide savvy executive support by remaining responsive, nimble and collaborative with colleagues and clients.
- Assist with corporate event planning
- Provide superior administrative support to Division Director as needed
- 4-5 years of high-level, executive administrative support in a corporate "Legal" or Legal Sector" environment required
- Project Management skills highly preferred
- Employ a strong entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Motivated and passionate self-starter that works with very little supervision
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic assistant that craves to be utilized to their fullest potential in the workplace.