Newly created , Exciting Manager of Learning & Development opportunity in Chicago!
Our Client is one of the most Innovative, Dynamic and Successful companies in it's space (Technology/Financial Services). The 15+ years of growth and success has come with impressive results and opportunities for it's employees. Diverse and Creative ideas have allowed this compny to flourish and attract very talented employees across Technology, Human Resources and Research.
As a Manager of Learning & Development at our Client, you will be integral to building and improving the firm’s education & development by collaborating with all groups to advance the firm’s position as an innovative leader in the industry. Working in Learning & Development at our Client means that you will be presented with a variety of new projects as you continue to enhance your skills.
• Ensuring high-quality education for all team members on all levels
• Working with the MD of Strategic Development, key business and HR partners to build strategy & systems
• Partner with business heads, managers, HR, individual team members, and subject matter experts
• Coordinate, administer, manage, monitor, and communicate all internal and external education offerings.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
• 5 - 7 years’ experience designing and delivering learning & development with adults, preferably in a corporate context
• Strong communication skills (in writing, one-on-one, and in facilitating active professional learning, clear & appropriate to audience))
• Significant experience facilitating, measuring, and assessing professional learning
• Comfortable working with colleagues across varied levels of experience, functional specialization, and L&D knowledge
• Ideally, experience with online and other learning modules
• Strong organizational skills; able to handle multiple tasks within an established timeline
• Team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
• Able to both think strategically and to execute with All team members. Collaboration, Grit, Adaptability and Teamwork is consistent at our Client. Client wants you to like coming to work so they work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
At our Client, the Manager of Learning & Development will enjoy one of the most attractive, strong and comprehensive Benefit Plans in the Country:
• Generous medical, vision and dental plans • Matching 401(k) programs • Adoption assistance & family leave
* Tuitional Reimbursement, Amazing Company Outings, Catered Meals, Massage Days, Charitable Matching and much more!
Compensation: 90 - 115K salary range and 10% bonus target, first year, based on skills & experience.