Our client who is a marketing/tech company is looking for a User Interface Designer with serious chops. Someone who knows how UI and UX intersect and inform each other. Someone who knows what best practices to apply and when. They need a person who knows how customers behave and can design experiences that perform like no other.
A designer for our client is: fast and flexible, a team player, highly-skilled, confident and curious. Sound like you? Keep reading.
- Able to collaborate with product development team to define and implement innovative solutions for internal software applications, online chat applications, e-commerce solutions and more
- Can help define and develop product UI style guides, standards and design practices, as well as remain knowledgeable about emerging UI standards and trends
- Able to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualizes original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Ability to execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
Our client is a technology-driven marketing company that builds high-growth businesses. Through a combination of strategic marketing and sales, our client optimizes the customer life cycle for large brands, from initial interest in the marketplace to the end transaction. Success is driven by advanced internet analytics, proprietary technology and the company's greatest competitive advantage – the people.