Your day-to-day will include designing, evaluating, updating and maintaining object oriented applications, working with automated build and unit testing platforms.
- Forget the red tape, forget the micromanaging and monotonous routine, you'll have autonomy and a breeding ground for opportunity, working alongside business leaders and marketing staff to determine business requirements and rapidly translate them into final products.
- You'll be a mentor who wants to help your peers explore as much as possible. There's a tight loop between development, feedback and deployment, and that's why we're so good at building world-class solutions to our unique business, marketing and data quandaries. You'll share your expertise through your close communication, hands-on leadership and talented coding.
- We value growth and curiosity. Want to learn a new language? Go for it! If you have the initiative and you're getting your work done, learn away – and you'll have plenty of experts in your peer group to guide you. And part of your job will be to help guide others as their curiosity meets your expertise.
- Strong software engineer with excellent programming skills in Java and OO Analysis and Design.
- Experience with JEE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, JMS. Experience building & deploying web applications to a JEE container such as Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, TomEE is required.
- Excellent knowledge of one or more web application development frameworks, based on the MVC architecture pattern such as Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow. Excellent understanding of Spring Dependency Injection.
- Strong middle tier programmer with experience integrating the web tier with an Oracle backend using technologies like Spring JDBC Template, Spring Data extensions etc. and/or ORMs like Hibernate, EclipseLink. Oracle PL/SQL knowledge/familiarity preferred. Familiarity with Spring Integration/Camel/Mule and ESB flows a plus.
- Experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud components such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign OR Experience with any other JCR based content repository like Apache Jackrabbit, Apache Sling etc is a big plus.
- Experience developing software using an IDE like Eclipse or IntelliJ along with Maven for dependency management.
- Experience working with Source Control systems such as Git or Subversion and CI tools like Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills and familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Adobe AEM a huge plus.
- Must be able to pass USPS sensitive security clearance requirements