Key responsibilities as a HR Business Partner
- Strategically partner with the VP of People and the US leadership teams to design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, organizational design, change management, and team building.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations and learning and development.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause, no matter how complex, design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
- A demonstrated ability to work across cultural and geographical boundaries, and build People approaches that deliver value across diverse global markets. Interact, influence, and collaborate across different cultures, languages, and time zones.
Skills we are looking for
- 10-15 years of HR business partner experience supporting senior leaders at global companies.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders to drive organizational change.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Experience working in a fast paced growing startup environment