Our Charlotte digital agency client partners with a variety of clients and creates innovative digital brand experiences. Their work expands all digital platforms including websites, kiosks, microsite and mobile. Their work combines creative, award-winning design and cutting edge technology.
They're looking for a Digital Designer with a strong design portfolio and the ability to make an immediate impact on their team.
Candidates should be conceptually strong with proficiency in translating and extending concepts across multiple digital marketing platforms. Candidates should have experience working from a strategy, contributing within a team, presenting work with confidence and championing work that transcends digital tactics and leads brands. Candidates should understand what work looks like that’s ground-breaking and inspiring. Candidates should be prepared to do what it takes to make sure their work consistently falls into the “awesome” category. Candidates should be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
What they're looking for:
- Passion for your craft
- Strong conceptual ability (the big-idea part of big-idea creative)
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed and used by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital design trends
- Ability to generate and design intelligent, inspirational concepts that are both uniquely creative and easy to use
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience designing for desktop and mobile devices
- Self-motivated people with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively with the account team to develop design solutions that that flow from a strategic foundation
- Meticulous attention to design details and overall product quality
- Ability to develop creative concepts that go beyond digital tactics and tie in to emotive ideas that engage and move the audience
- Confidence in presenting work and ability to interact comfortably with clients
- Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Able to conceive and develop digital solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Commitment not to just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating work that makes a difference
- Team player (particularly those people who we enjoy working with so much that we’d also totally be up for hanging out with you gasp outside the office)
- Bonus points for 3D and motion graphics experience
- Bonus points for experience with responsive design
- Bonus points for active participation in the design community