About the Digital Analytics Manager role:
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven and technically-savvy digital analytics expert that will lead the establishment and development of fact-based digital reporting, analytics, and testing used to enhance decision making, improve performance and enable a data-drive culture. In this role you will apply domain expertise in information analysis and analytics including web analytics, social media measurement, and testing and targeting to develop executive dashboards, ad-hoc and standardized reports, and testing and targeting programs to drive continuous improvement and optimization.
Your performance will be measured by positive improvements in our ability to make data-driven decisions, drive more personalized and effective customer engagement and revenue generation, and your ability to lead and partner with a high-performing cross-functional team. This position requires someone who has deep digital analytics expertise, a refusal to settle, innovative mind-set, and an approach of starting with the customer and working backwards. If you have what it takes to join the our marketing team, you’ll work among world-class talent in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and evolving environment. Specifically, this position is responsible for:
- Developing a digital data, analytics and testing strategy to enhance decision making, improve performance and enable a data-driven culture;
- Creating a disciplined culture of digital testing, analytics and action;
- Work closely with business partners to understand their information objectives, and then define and implement a framework for measuring, reporting and analyzing results to provide actionable information that achieves their goals;
- Tracking and assesses the impact of programs to achieve growth, revenue and ROI goals;
- Leading the development of integrated measurement across all digital marketing programs;
- Leveraging our web analytics, CRM platform, social measurement, customer data and other digital analytics tools to develop aggregate digital performance and insight reports/dashboards for marketing stakeholders;
- Leading the development, implementation and optimization of testing and targeting programs;
- Managing and prioritizing work effectively to ensure internal deadlines, timetables and approvals are met; and
- Providing regular status reports and briefings to stakeholders and functional leadership teams.
- 5+ years of experience in digital analytics, reporting and testing;
- Proven experience establishing effective testing, measurement and reporting programs that deliver insights to business partners enabling them to make informed decisions that increase program effectiveness;
- Prior experience with data layer and tag management;
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Salesforce.com, or equivalent); web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or equivalent), testing and targeting tools (Adobe Test & Target, etc.) and social measurement platforms (Sprout Social, or equivalent);
- Knowledge of campaign testing strategies utilized in direct online channels, including email, web and mobile campaign testing strategies utilized in direct online channels;
- Experience with web testing and targeting/personalization a plus;
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders and other functions will understand;
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills well-developed organizational skills;
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and vendors to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment;
- Academic background in analytics, statistics, marketing, business, or related field. Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum, MBA a plus.