Our Client is an established, successful, family - owned company in the Beverly, IL area. Since the mid 1960's, they have grown and evoved their relationships while developing and installing digital solutions for their clients.
An exciting 18 month contract opportunithy has developed for an "Administrative Project Manager" to organize and manage the resources involved with their project installations. This role will reside at Corporate HQ's and work closely with the Director leading the project.
Executing project management services to internal and external customers for the digital product rollout. Acquire good understanding of Client products and services as it relates to this project. Coordinate with other team members regarding the field deployment of the equipment and contractor resources necessary to complete each equipment installation. Supervise the process involved with installations. Works to develop appropriate field installation team information and problem resolution while developing a turnkey process. Works closely with team on overall success of project.
This position can become a full-time position for the right candidate.
Education: Associates Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience managing all aspects of projects, ideally in a technical environment
- Track record of developing and achieving plan targets in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside the company
- Demonstrates commitment to professionalism, sound judgment, and provides the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to learn quickly as this project needs a "jump right in mentality."
- Proficient with applicable software such as Microsoft Office
- Proficient with project management software tools/ MS Excel
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages project performance specific to scheduling and deliverables/requirements
- Reviews project steps to ensure highest quality workmanship; that each project is completed per plan.
- Ensures that work process is standardized and continuously looks to improve efficiency
- Ensures that customer relations are professional and responsive
- Works with internal customers in the analysis, estimating and planning of project deliverables.
- Delivers customer satisfaction metrics
- Active participant of project team.
Great compensation, based on skills and experience.