We are looking for a Manager on our Account Management team to drive the paid search and e-commerce marketing program for a Fortune 500 client. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute innovative digital response marketing programs that drive sales and improve customer conversion. Leapfrog Online is a performance oriented company and data is instrumental to our marketing success. You will be leveraging marketing data to identify trends and drive insights for our client.
A successful Account Manager has strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an ability to grow relationships internally and externally. Do people describe you as driven with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you comfortable with making data-driven decisions? Then read on!
- Work with internal cross-functional teams for proposal and client presentation development including data mining, data presentations (charts, graphs, etc.), competitor research, and providing insights to inform and educate the client.
- Lead strategic planning and execution for digital initiatives to achieve client goals
- Manage team to delivery daily/weekly client performance reports and meeting agendas
- Drive day-to-day executional internal leadership against prioritized projects and activities
- Develop and interpret daily and weekly performance summaries to be used internally and externally
- Alignment of internal client teams to deliver against client marketing goals; maintaining attention to detail and high quality of work
- Remain current on competitive landscape; identifies opportunities and threats as it relates to both media and consumer experiences - make program recommendations accordingly.
The Account Manager must have solid understanding of the online consumer marketplace and response-driven tactics. We are looking for someone who is comfortable thinking strategically and analyzing performance in a continually evolving, dynamic environment. You must be able to build relationships with not only our clients, but internally as well. Leapfrog Online is a growing company, and to feel at home here, you need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated and a proactive problem-solver.
- 5+ years of digital response marketing. Digital agency experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of marketing analytics and digital marketing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams: creative design, media buying, business analytics, software engineering and program management
- Proactive mindset and the ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- A college degree, preferably in marketing or a related field
- Total compensation package. We know your take-home pay isn’t all you’re looking for, which is why we match your 401(k), have great medical, dental, and vision insurance, and pay for your short-term disability and life insurance. Plus, every employee has a bonus potential.
- Casual dress. We welcome all dress styles but jeans work well here! And, our newly renovated office has a modern open layout space.
- Innovative work environment.We value our team culture, founded on bright people with passion for their work. We offer bi-monthly Lightening Talks where team members present to their peers about both general and technology topics. Leapfrog values having a balance between work and personal life; we believe people are happier and more productive when they have this balance. We also get to do our “thing” in a former Tinkertoy factory.
- Easy transportation and parking. We are steps from the Dempster Purple Line “L” stop, a couple blocks from the Metra stop, and offer a transit FSA that allows you to dedicate pre-tax dollars to public transportation expenses. There is a dedicated indoors bicycle area for our year-round and seasonal cyclists. Plus, we have street parking far easier than downtown and also have a lottery-assigned back lot.
- Great location. The Leapfrog office benefits from Evanston’s laid back attitude along with dozens of restaurants within walking distance. Nearby you’ll find Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, coffee shops, and the famous Edzo’s Burger Shop. And, gym and yoga facilities are just down the street.
- Food! Our kitchen is stocked with all-you-can-eat snacks, a variety of coffees, along with sodas. Summers find us noshing on BBQ, and every Friday morning, the office enjoys bagels, donuts, or pastries, not to mention the endless amounts of goodies our amateur chef employees bring in for sharing.
All Leapfrog Online positions are contingent on successful completion of a background check.